Upcoming Courses and Events
Masterclass: Getting back to YOU: Supporting your mental health in perimenopause
Everything from our genes to what we eat can have an impact on our mental health and hormones certainly can!
Many women find the mental health aspect of perimenopause one of the most unexpected and challenging aspects of this period of transition. It is still somewhat of a taboo subject.
You may find yourself suffering with symptoms you've never experience before, such as anxiety, depression, rage, grief and low self-esteem.
During this 1h masterclass Beth will talk you through the hormonal changes of perimenopuase, why and how they can affect your mental health and give you a range of simple diet and lifestyle changes that can help manage these symptoms.
- Better understanding of the hormonal changes that occur during perimenopause
- How these can impact your mood and mental health
- A menu of diet and lifestyle changes that can help from which you can develop a personal action plan
- 10 recipes featuring 'mood-boosting' foods
- Belief that it’s within your power to take back control and improve your wellbeing
- Instant access 1h masterclass video
- Accompanying workbook to download and work through at your own pace
- Recipe book to download, featuring 10 'mood-boosting' meals
- Opportunity to ask Beth any follow up questions via email.
"Beth's perimenopause course was the perfect mix of informative, engaging and actionable."
Attendee of online perimenopause programme
"I really enjoyed Beth’s course. Her knowledge, tips and insights were informative and so useful. Realistic and scientific information about how to help our bodies, and selves adapt and go forward to lead healthy, happy lives is what it’s all about, and Beth promotes and delivers that with professionalism and care.
Thank-you Beth. I’m inspired and will be spreading the word!"
The Ilkley Osteopathic Practice
“Beth has really opened my eyes to how changing my lifestyle and not dieting will be far more beneficial. I will 'build my plate' correctly and not feel guilty about the odd treat”
Attendee of perimenopause workshop
"Beth and Jo delivered a fantastic workshop. I feel much more informed about what I can prepare for during perimenopause and beyond. Would definitely recommend"
Attendee of Nutrition and Movement for Menopause workshop